Social CRM software helps integrate social media and customer relationship management software to allow businesses to analyse social media data and engage customers. It allows better and strong customer relationships, generation of new leads, communication with customers and quick responses to concerns.
With the adoption of social media rising, social CRM is becoming more and more popular as a tool for businesses to adapt to consumers’ needs and requirements. Additionally, it allows you to track how your brand is perceived by your customers, by analysing everything ranging from comments, emails, posts, likes, messages, etc.
How Social CRM ties in with email marketing
CRM email marketing focuses on the email recipient, targeting the right customers rather than a larger, generic mass of people, to drive better profits and connect with the target audience. Most email marketing platforms integrate with or have their own CRM built in, here are some advantages of opting for one:
- Reaching out to potential leads
- Sending automated alerts for follow-ups or scheduled meetings with the customer
- Tracking the sales funnel and filling the gap
- Identifying and reaching out to potential customers
- Creating acquisition, retention, and revival campaigns
- Keep current customers engaged
- Generate leads from social media and use those leads with emails
- Respond to and address customer feedback and concerns
Basically, CRM software helps you automate, customise and streamline your email marketing campaigns. With AI, omnichannel communication, you can mix your social media and email marketing together to enhance and improve your customer service.
Not just that, by running these campaigns, businesses can understand and analyse the performance of these campaigns to tailor their services or brand position in the market. All this, while also keeping in mind what the customers want, expect and don’t prefer.
A CRM-enabled email marketing tool provides easily customizable email templates that are responsive on every device, whether the customer is using a mobile phone, tablet or computer, thus making an omnichannel experience.
Which tool should you go for?
The right CRM tool, integrates with other platforms seamlessly, for example, Salesforce, Zoho and Outlook. For example, Contacto integrates with Salesforce to send automated email campaigns to various customers, all in one system.
Additionally, the tool must be able to send out emails or campaigns in bulk, with just a click. One should be able to see the open rate, click rate, and every other metric on the emails to keep track of conversions.
Lastly, automated email campaigns and drip campaigns must also be easy to set up based on specific triggers, for promotional, transactional emails.
To sum it up, look for software that automates your emails, integrations with platforms and allows you to track and take actions in bulk.
Some tools in the market:
- Salesforce: Has every traditional CRM feature, including the smart “Einstein Image Classification” AI tool, that recognises logos, food, and objects in social images to show you where certain products are being used. It’s also easy to use with various plug-ins available, like DocuVault, and Contacto.
- Hubspot: A mix of inbound marketing, Social media management, and a free CRM platform. It’s also great for running all kinds of automated campaigns.
- Zoho: it’s beneficial for lead generation, and lead tracking with custom-defined triggers. One can also monitor customer behaviour and feedback and sync between social media and CRM.